Friday, July 27, 2007

At The Request of Lorna:

4 Jobs I've had:
1. Burger King
2. Profile Media
3. Trax Technologies-
4. Wells Fargo (typing in auto loan applications)

4 Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Ever After
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. Sound of Music
4. Evita

4 Places I have lived:
1. QuartzHill, CA
2. Rexburg, ID
3. Provo, UT
4. Mesa, AZ

4 TV shows I enjoy:
1. NCIS
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Rachael Ray
4. ER

4 Places I have been on Holiday:
1. England
2. Ireland
3. Italy
4. Florida

4 of my favorite dishes:
1. Ice cream on top of brownies (I could eat this as a meal)
2. Salad with all the fixings
3. Messy Giuseppes
4. Mostly anything I didn't have to make!

4 Websites I visit daily:
1. email
2. bank account
3. blogspot.com
4. credit card statements

4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Italy
2. Sleeping
3. In a brand new beautiful house
4. With Stephen

4 Blogger buddies to do this next:
1. Sandi
2. Robert
3. Kari
4. No more blogger buddies :o(

No comments: