Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rude Awakening

Two nights ago I put Kensley to bed just like normal. I was trying to be quiet and not wake her up, so I didn't latch the side of the crib properly. She woke up in the middle of the night, like she always does, and pulled herself up using the side of the crib that was not put up right. It collapsed and she flipped over the side and landed on the floor. She wasn't very happy to say the least. I did a quick once over to make sure she was all right and there were no bruises or bumps that I could see. So she has officially survived her first dive out of the crib!

2 comments:

Robert said...

haha how funny, I mean sad!!
I'm glad she made it through the ordeal unscaved!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

that would scare me! we're waiting for the day when Jake purposefully climbs out of his crib, it's coming any day... I can feel it! Glad she's ok! Hope your heart is too! :)