Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pretty In Pink



Kensley has been running around saying "pretty girl" and smiling ever since I put this dress on her this morning. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled and twirled. We had church today and she is now going on almost 2 months of being in the nursery and it couldn't be going any better. I was so afraid she would cry the whole time if I wasn't in there with her, but she has been so good. Right when we drive up to the building she yells "bubbles!" and gets all excited. After Sacrament meeting, she literally runs down the hall to the classroom and I open the door and she runs in, never looking back! It has been a great blessing in my life since it is pretty much the only break we get from each other besides naptime.

2 comments:

Bryce and Katie said...

Such a cute girl in a pretty dress :) I always loved my new Easter dresses...

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

She was really cute when we came to visit you. :]
Cute blog by the way.
And hey, if you're interested, there's a picnic again today at 12:30 out on the green! Come join in!