Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Fun

We decided to have hot dogs for our Memorial Day Feast and headed off to Fry's for hot dog buns and milk and this is what we ended up coming home with! It was so stinking cute, I couldn't pass it up. It was the only one left so we had to stuff it in the car like that and I sat in the backseat holding onto it so it wouldn't go flying out the back. So worth it, though. Kensley absolutely loves it and sat in it all afternoon talking and singing to herself as she swung. She even buckles herself in. So cute. :o)

1 comment:

Robert said...

i love it... and you can't go wrong with hot dogs either!!!
I like the 1/4 lb beef ones myself!

Mom and I were cracking up about the bannana holder dilemna! I was wondering what happens when there are banannas on it and kensley decides its nap time?