Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Birthday Girl

My little girl turned three years old today! Since we are visiting my mom in Utah and Stephen isn't here, we just had a birthday cake and will have a present party for her when we are back in Mesa. I have no skills in the cake decorating department and found an idea for a cute piano cake that I thought I would try. It turned out pretty lame, but my mom was able to help me salvage it a little and put her name on the bottom. While my mom was writing her name, Kensley was watching and before she was even done she started yelling, "Mom!! Grandma wrote my name on the cake!" She was so excited.


The Happy Birthday Girl waiting for us to sing Happy Birthday.









Trying to blow out the candles....it took a while, but she finally got them all.







A satisfied customer! She didn't mind the lame decorating skills. :o)

No comments: