Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Picasso


We finally got Kensley's room pretty much cleared out today(by we, I mean Stephen did all the heavy lifting) and painted it PINK! I am so excited for her to have a cute room. Now, on to the decorating. As a sidenote, it is never a really good idea to have a three year old help paint a room, but she loved it and we wanted her to be excited about the room. We are all covered head to toe in paint now, thanks to all the fun drips from the said three year old, but excited to have it mostly done. Hopefully I will have pictures of the finished product soon. :o) We still have a ways to go to getting the whole thing done. Now I need to accesorize. :o) Oh, and move in the bed!

2 comments:

Karli said...

Hi! Cute pictures. I love the garden ones, and the room is going to be adorable.

Unknown said...

Hi, That is so cute. Brianna wants her room pink too.