Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Uh-Oh!


I was following my normal morning routine....make breakfast for the family, put on "Happy Feet" for Kensley and then took a shower. Usually Kensley comes running upstairs once she hears the shower turn off, but today she didn't. I was thinking to myself that it was a nice break and took my time getting ready for the day. Somewhere in the back of my head I was thinking that maybe I should go check on her, but I decided to disregard the thought. Eventually I heard footsteps on the stairs and Kensley was standing behind me telling me her feet feel better now. So, I look down at her feet and notice she has powder all over them. A few weeks ago, Stephen put foot powder on her feet and she has been obsessed ever since. I didn't think too much of it until I slowly looked up and got a good look at her. She was covered head to toe in powder! I groan and say "what did you do?" and of course, received no reply other than a sheepish smile. I go downstairs to investigate the damage and wasn't disappointed. Needless to say, we are out of powder! The moral of this sad story...trust your instincts when you are thinking it might be a good time to check on your 3 year old! And in case this ever happens to you, vaccuuming it up isn't as easy as it seems. You will be shrouded in a cloud of powder and once I turned off the vaccuum all the powder came right back out onto the floor!









1 comment:

Robert said...

it makes a good blog post though!!!