Friday, December 3, 2010

Girls Only!

This is really old news, but I wanted it in my blog...so here it is! On the weekend of September 24th, I got to participate in our annual girls only weekend. Sometimes it doesn't happen every year, but we always try to make it happen. This time, all my girls came to me and we celebrated in Scottsdale. We stayed in a nice resort thanks to Debbie and her great connections and wished we had more time to just sit and relax in our pj's. We stayed up way too late every night laughing and talking and I came home from the weekend needing even more rest than when we started. Thank you to my father and mother-in-law for watching my kids so I could go.

We started the weekend off by attending a session at the Mesa Temple. We ate, shopped and shopped, ate, shopped some more, went to the movies and ate some more.

No comments: