Sunday, February 13, 2011

New Toy

Pyper's latest trick is to climb into anything that it is possible to climb in. I have a drawer downstairs where we keep diapers and baby wipes. She is constantly emptying the drawer and climbing in. Usually she gets stuck and starts screaming. The other day I bought a new box of diapers and it was sitting empty in the living room. All by herself she climbed in when I wasn't looking. When I finally noticed, she was so stinking proud of herself! She sat in that box and giggled and giggled for the longest time. Now she is always climbing in.

This picture is a little fuzzy, but I think it is really funny because you can see both of her feet sticking out of the top of the box. :o)

3 comments:

sanpinney said...

Her hair is growing! The last picture made me laugh at loud, so cute.

Robert said...

I wish I could climb in a box for hours of entertainment

Velika said...

Too cute! I've got a picture of Jeffrey about that age in a wipes box. What is it with boxes and 1 year olds?