Saturday, December 17, 2011

AZ Science Center

The library gives out culture passes every day to different places in the valley for free admission.  I have NEVER been able to get one and we go to the library a lot!  Stephen went to the library one morning and just happened to get there a couple minutes before they opened.  So, he was able to get a culture pass to the AZ Science Center for two free admissions.  So, I had him take Kensley on a date.  She had SOOOO much fun and couldn't stop talking about it.  So, the other day, I was at the library and they had another one still there so I grabbed it!  Kensley was so excited to go again, and Stephen wasn't as thrilled, but still willing to take her.  This time I made him take the camera.


I think Kensley looks so grown up in this last picture.  She is so full of energy and always happy.  We are so happy that she is part of our family!

No comments: