Sunday, January 15, 2012

When I Grow Up...

For as long as I can remember, Kensley has said that she wants to be a firefighter when she grows up.  She had a best friend in preschool who wanted to be a horserider so, for a brief time Kensley wanted to do that, too.  She eventually went back to being a firefighter.  The other day we were talking about it again and I asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up.  She came back with her usual reply that she wants to be a firefighter.  This time, I asked her why she wanted to be a firefighter to which she replied, "Because I don't want a baby in my tummy!"  I wasn't expecting this response and I asked her why she didn't want a baby.  She said, "Because I don't want to go to the hospital!"  Poor Kensley.  I think Pyper's birth may have scarred her for life.  Whenever the subject comes up about whether or not we should have another baby, Kensley always yells that she doesn't want me to have a baby!  When I ask her why she always says, "I don't want you to go to the hospital again!"  I don't want to go to the hospital again, either!  So, how can I blame her?

1 comment:

Robert said...

being a firefighter isnt too bad lol