Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mom, I made a mess!

I was working on some things on the computer and could hear Pyper playing in the kitchen.  I asked Stephen where she was and he said she was playing in the pantry.  In the back of my mind I told myself that wasn't a good idea, but I dismissed it thinking that Stephen had seen what she was doing.  A few minutes later she came out and said, "Mom I make a mess!".  I figured she had been dumping out the storage containers and lids and didn't think this was such a big deal.  I forgot about the incident and then later in the day, went in the pantry for something and discovered her "mess".  Not containers everywhere, although there were a few.  She had found an un-opened container of green taco sauce.  She managed to get the lid off and then the protective plastic covering and started pouring it everywhere.  It was in several different containers, but the majority of it is in the hot chocolate maker.  Nice.  Little stinker!

No comments: