Sunday, March 24, 2013

Robert Dale Owens Sr

 
 
My Father passed away this past Thursday.  In the words of my sister, Bobbi:
 
First day of my life without my dad in this world. The angels in the spirit world are welcoming an amazing man. Robert "Bob" Dale Owens, Sr. Father of 7, Grandfather of 15, Korean War veteran, AVHSD Administrator/High school principal/educator/school board member for 30 years, Lancaster Rotary Club President, football player for Missouri State, Pianist, World traveler, the greatest Historian & Genealogist ever!, Descendant of William Bradford (member of the William Bradford Society), Best story teller in the world, and most of all-- my dad. :) I love you.
 
 
My Dad with me and my sister, Sandi.

1 comment:

Velika said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.