Sunday, April 13, 2014

Daddy Daughter Campout

Stephen took the girls on our ward Daddy Daughter camp out this weekend.  I was excited for them to get some bonding time and excited for a quiet weekend.  It didn't work out exactly as I wanted since I still had Foster screaming at me all night!  I think they had a great time though.




I guess they woke up with the sun and played hard all day.  Pyper fell asleep soon after they got home on Saturday afternoon and slept for three hours.  Then she could hardly keep her eyes open by 7PM.  They took a bath and settled in for movie night and Pyper promptly fell fast asleep.  She woke up at 1:00 in the morning with a fever of 102.3 so I gave her medicine and she went back to sleep.  Her fever was coming back this morning so I gave her more medicine at around 9:00.  She randomly threw up all over my bed, mostly just water and Kensley and Stephen went to church without us.  Pyper fell back asleep around 10:30 this morning and slept about two and a half hours.  She woke up at 1:00 PM asking for breakfast.  So far she has eaten part of a chocolate muffin, pancakes and a bowl of cereal.  She seems to be feeling better so let's hope it lasts!


1 comment:

Blair said...

Sorry to hear that Pyper has been sick! I hope she is feeling better tomorrow. It looks like the ward camp out was a lot of fun. We should send our girls away with their dads more often!