Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yesterday, me and my sister turned 33...EGADS! I can't believe I just admitted how OLD we are! My birthday present was Stephen coming home for a three week visit. Me, Kensley and his parents picked him up at the airport yesterday afternoon and immediately headed to The Cheesecake Factory for my birthday feast. So yummy. I always get the same cheesecake every time, it is my favorite, the Kahlua Cocoa Coffee Cheesecake. I know, I am a heathen, but I can't help myself! Stephen's parents came down to help us with delivering and installing a stackable washer/dryer that Sandi and Ryan gave to us. It was quite an ordeal, but I can now do my laundry from one location! It is the simple things in life that make us old-folk happy. They (Stephen's parents) left today and we extended my birthday festivities by dropping off Kensley at my sister Lois's house for her first sleepover so we could go to the movies and have an evening childless. I haven't received any phone calls with a hysterical baby in the background so I can only assume she is having fun. :o) Thanks Lois! :o)

2 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

I am glad you had a great Birthday! I need to post about mine!!! Happy Late Birthday!

Logan & Lindy said...

I really was thinking of you on our Birthday! Sorry I didnt send you a birthday wish earlier!!