Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mother of the Year

I lost my mother of the year nomination today. I was trying to get out the door to run some errands and Kensley wouldn't come to me so I could put her shoes on. I got frustrated and grabbed her arm, pulling it out of its socket. I even heard it pop. She spent the next hour in tears refusing to move her arm. She was obviously in pain and Stephen told me I needed to take her to the doctor. So, I did and the doctor said it was really common, but that I should be more careful. :o( It was so sad and I have felt so horrible ever since. She just sat there as still as possible and every time I even hinted of making a move, she would start crying all over again. Now that everything is back in place, she is acting as if nothing ever happened. On a side note, all of our digital cameras are broken for some reason so there probably won't be anymore pictures for a while until I can get the situation remedied. :o(

2 comments:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

aww I'm so sorry.
It's hard knowing you hurt your little one.
It happens a lot more than people realize.
I hope everything it back to normal for you both.
:]
How have you been?
I'm terrible at visiting and need to come see you both.
Ashley moved so it'll be just me till they figure out a partner, but I hope next week or Sunday even, would be alright..
Let me know :]

Robert said...

youch! How sad!!!

I'm glad she is fully recoverd!
About that side note, what happened to your cameras?