Friday, May 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged! So, here's how the game goes:The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


*What I was doing 10 years ago: Moving to Mesa!
*Five things on my To Do List today: 1. prepare primary lesson 2. Dishes 3. Make Dinner 4. walk to the mailbox with Kensley 5. organize, organize, organize
*Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Send Stephen home from Kuwait!, pay off debt,go on a huge vacation with the whole family, buy a new house, pay for our parents houses, finish my 1-year food storage in one shopping trip!, send Stephen to flight school, buy a business. More than five, but if I were a billionaire I am certain I wouldn't be limited to only five things!
*Three of my bad habits: Being Lazy, no patience, and procrastinating (still haven't done my state taxes!)
*Five places I’ve lived: Quartz Hill, CA, Rangely, CO, Rexburg, ID, Provo/Orem, UT, Mesa, AZ
*Five jobs I’ve had: Burger King, Profile Media (printing co in UT), Trax Technologies and a few temporary data entry type jobs, MOM
*I want to know more about (a nice way of saying TAG!): Anyone who is reading this, YOU know who you are!

No comments: