Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Sunday was mine and Stephen's sixth wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe that 6 years have already passed. Maybe because we have spent almost half that time apart! Stephen went back to Kuwait this morning, but it was so great to have him home for my birthday and our anniversary. It was so hard to let him leave and it has left me wondering what we are thinking making the decision to spend so much time away from each other. Stephen was home for almost 3 weeks this time and it went by so fast. We decided not to buy a house until we know more of what the future holds for us. So, he spent most of his time home tackling my "honey-do" list to make our townhome somewhat liveable. Stephen got a lot of work done for me and I am so thankful for his willingness to spend his vacation working instead of relaxing. I am already counting down the days until he comes home again.

Since we have such a small kitchen and dining area, we decided to go with a corner unit which left more room for our huge new china cabinet. :o) I finally have a place to put all of my beautiful new orange dishes! It makes me so happy everytime I come downstairs now. Thank you, Stephen!

3 comments:

sanpinney said...

I love it Theresa, it looks great! The cabinet is so pretty and the table looks perfect.

Logan & Lindy said...

It looks so beautiful! I love the big cabinet!

Lisa O'Keeley said...

IT's gorgeous lady! wow.
What an amazing present! What a sweetheart!

Hey I know you miss him, but be glad that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I'd like to ship mine back to LA sometimes! =)