Saturday, July 5, 2008

Little Miss Fourth of July

I recently made this little dress for Kensley at a Relief Society activity. I was very proud of my achievement, but I don't think I will ever be able to duplicate the experience without help. Sister Peterson helped me every step of the process and I wouldn't have been able to do it without her. I was even able to make a second dress with my extra supplies for my niece, Sienna.
Kensley blowing a kiss.

Kensley enjoyed playing in the water to keep cool in this horrible heat of summer. Kensley did so good with the fireworks. I thought for sure she would freak out due to her hysterical reaction to my vaccuum cleaner at home. However, she loved it and kept saying "pretty lights" all night.

2 comments:

sanpinney said...

Did you get a new camera? I'm so mad, I couldn't find the box with Sienna's 4th of July dress in it. When I find it we'll take a picture and "pretend." I think it will fit her next year too, so we'll make up for it!

Robert said...

I love the dress, great job!!!
How is everything going?
Are you still planning on moving?