Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sensing a Theme?



I am so excited, I can hardly stand it! Me and Stephen decided that we each could buy something fun with our share of our tax stimulus check. It is our patriotic duty, after all, to stimulate the economy. Stephen has yet to decide what to buy, but for me it was an instant decision. The ORANGE Kitchenaid mixer I have been watching on ebay. It finally arrived the other day and I couldn't be happier. Honestly, I don't know anything about which is better, the Kitchenaid or the Bosch and frankly, I could care less. My only stipulation was that it had to be orange so Kitchenaid was the clear winner! I am now the proud owner of an orange car, orange phone, orange dishes and orange mixer. Pure bliss. Bread anyone?

3 comments:

Bryce and Katie said...

That is so great! You're going to love it - and so will your family :) I like the orange color...it reminds me of Rachael Ray!

Logan & Lindy said...

Thats awesome! I love my kitchen Aid. But mine is black and boring!!! I didnt know you had such a love for Orange!!! I think it is SWEEET!!!

Robert said...

ummm.... I LOVE bread ;)