Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January 11, 2010


Pyper is now one month old! It is hard to believe that a whole month has gone by since she was born and I still should be pregnant!! She had a doctor's appointment last Thursday and she was 5lbs 12 oz. That means that she gained 6 ounces in one week. So, she is doing really well and the doctor said we could go two weeks before her next appointment which will put us right around my due date. Hopefully she will be full birth weight by then and we can relax the heinous feeding schedule that is leaving us completely exhausted. Knowing my luck, the doctor will say it is okay to let her sleep and she will decide she doesn't want to! We have also found a solution to the gross vitamin she has to take. Instead of forcing it down her throat and having her throw it all up a half our later, we mix it with her milk over several feedings throughout the day. Now she doesn't even know that she is taking it and she is still getting the iron that she needs.

2 comments:

sanpinney said...

I want to hold her so bad.

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

That is awesome!
I cannot believe she's already a month old! At least you'll have your newborn [size] for a couple months :)
Let me know if you need anything!
I'd love to help in any way!