Thursday, February 11, 2010

Two Months Old

Pyper is two months old today! She is getting so big and has her own cute little personality and funny faces. I can't believe it has already been two months and I can't believe it has only been two months! At my last doctor appointment, my blood pressure was finally normal and I was told I could stop taking the medication. Yeah! I hated that stuff! They also took some more blood tests at my appt because the last test two weeks before that showed some of my numbers to still be elevated (liver, kidney, white blood cells, you name it!) I got an automated phone call today from the office telling me to call a number to receive a message. I was instantly filled with dread because it is never good news for me when I get these types of phone calls. I figure no news is good news! I was proved wrong this time with a good message. :o) They said that my test results showed I was in the normal range for everything! Hooray for being normal! It is about time.
Here is Pyper pulling her Elvis face.
And we can't leave out the picture where she spit up on cue!

1 comment:

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

She is still so tiny! Oh I can't wait for my own baby! :)
And I can't believe how blond her little head is! haha
Was Kensley a Toe head?
Glad you are off the meds!