Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How Do You Spell That?

For a few months now Kensley has been obsessed with how things are spelled. She is always asking me how words are spelled and I have to say it one letter at a time so that she can repeat each letter with me. Recently she has decided she wants to write the words down as well and I think she is doing pretty good. She will ask me to write a word down and then she traces it and tries to draw it herself. She has become an expert at the word "duck".

One the other hand, Pyper is just a stinker getting into everything. If you don't want her somewhere, that is where she is. The baby gate wasn't up the other day and I kept telling Stephen that we couldn't let her in the kitchen or she would climb the stairs. 2 seconds later she went in the kitchen and I told Stephen she was going to climb the stairs so he reluctantly got up to get her and sure enough, she was already halfway up the stairs!

1 comment:

sanpinney said...

So cute. I think it's sad that I was in Mesa and never got to see her.