Friday, July 8, 2011

Camping in Sedona


We made a camping trip in Sedona with two of Stephen's sisters.  We arrived first and started setting up camp.  Kensley and Pyper were great helpers and Daddy couldn't have done it without them!


We had two sites right next to each other and we had a pretty good set up if I do say so myself!




We spent the most of the trip yelling out "Where's Pyper?" and "where's Stacee?"  It got really old!  Pyper loved wandering around the campground and exploring her surroundings.

Stephen brought a hammock and it was a big hit.  All the kids were fighting over who got to lay in it next.


Stephen put Pyper in it by herself and it didn't seem like she was enjoying it much!

Stacee and Pyper are at that age where they fight more than anything else.  I had to document them playing together because it was so rare to see them getting along. :o)

We had a good time camping and it was nice to be in a little cooler weather.  We ended up in a campground with no showers, so I was pretty grungy, or a lot grungy, by the end of the trip and very ready for a shower.  I didn't get any pictures to document it, but we also spent one day at Slide Rock and that was SO MUCH FUN!  The water was cold and it was raining, but once I jumped in, I got used to the water and had so much fun sliding down the rocks in the water.  I am so glad we went and hope to do it again someday when it isn't raining!

No comments: