Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Kensley!

Kensley turned five on July 22nd!  We drove to Bullhead City for Stephen's sister's house for the weekend.  Her son turned 12 and was getting the Priesthood.  We decided to have Kensley's birthday party there so she could celebrate with some of her cousins.  Her cousin, Josie, helped her get ready for the party by doing her hair.
Instead of cake, I mader her some cupcakes and decorated them to look like clown faces.


Whenever I went to take a picture of Kensley, she would strike this pose...I have no idea where she got it from.
She asked for bean & cheese burritos for her big birthday bash.  So, I decided to have tostadas for the grown ups with all the fixings....and another picture of Kensley striking a pose!
Happy Birthday to my five-year old!
Kensley opening her presents...


Kensley was very excited about all her presents.  She asked for a pink pogo stick and I won't mention what happened when she opened it and discovered it was green!  Let's just say she learned a life lesson that day!  Hopefully it stuck.

No comments: