Thursday, March 29, 2012

Naughty Baby

I am sure this is starting to get pretty redundant, but I have a naughty toddler who fights me tooth and nail when it comes to bedtimes!  She was such a good sleeper when she was a baby, but then she figured out she could get out of bed and didn't have to just stay there.  There have been many, many tears these last few months for naptimes and bedtimes.  This night she was being very obstinate and refused to stay in her bed.  I stood at her door and held the door closed until she realized she wasn't going to win this game.  However, she insisted on having the last word.  She plopped herself down in the middle of the floor with a scowl on her face and holding her blankie.  I was fine with this, as long as she stayed in her room.  I checked on her later and found that she had emptied the little ottoman of all the stuffed animals and climbed in.  Then she fell asleep in it!  It was so funny.  Her head was rolling around trying to find a place to rest.

1 comment:

Velika said...

That is hilarious! I fear the day we put Anne in a regular bed. We've got a daybed frame, but I'm waiting as long as I can before we set it up!