Thursday, March 15, 2012

Relief Society Birthday Party

I was on the committee to organize the Relief Society birthday party activity.  We went with a Princess theme, Princesses: Daughter of a Heavenly King.  We had wands and tiaras for everyone.  For refreshments, I made princess cupcakes and we also had a fruit pizza bar where everyone could make there own individual pizza with sugar cookies.  It was really yummy and a great idea if I do say so myself.  I made the centerpieces with mason jars and epsom salts with pink food coloring and mod podge.  Then, we put a battery operated tea light in each one.  All my contributions were ripped off from others who posted their great ideas on the Interent.  We also had the young women sing "Daughter of a King" as part of the program.  I thought it turned out well and everyone seemed to be having fun.




Each table was named after a former Relief Society President and we had a trivia game based on the new Daughters of the Kingdom book we got this year.

1 comment:

Velika said...

It turned out so nice! Great job!