Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

 
Kensley was so excited to dress up as Princess Leia for Halloween!  I had a hard time finding the costume since apparently girls don't normaly dress up as Star Wars characters!  I ended up getting it online and only spent about $6 since I had a credit!  Can't beat that.  Pyper used Kensley's old Strawberry Shortcake costume and she was equally as excited as Kensley.  They love Strawberry Shortcake!  I had a hard time getting her to keep the hat on so she was a blonde Strawberry for most of the night.  Kensley was so schocked that everyone knew who she was dressed up as!  She thinks she needs to think up a harder costume next year. 


I took the plunge and dressed up for Halloween, too.  I haven't done this in my entire married life.  I wore the clown costume my mom made me and my sisters and roommates a million years ago.
 


No comments: