Saturday, October 20, 2012

There Was Bugs!!!

A couple nights ago I was sound asleep, which doesn't happen often, when I was ripped awake by hysterical screaming at approximately 2:47 AM.  I hurried into the girls' room to see what the matter was and this time it was Pyper.  She was in her bed clutching her blankie with eyes full of terror.  The second she saw me she yelled, "There was bugs!".  They have a little night light in their room and I think she thought the stickers that she put on her dresser were bugs.  So, I picked her up and put her in bed with me and Stephen.  She cuddled up to me and went back to sleep.  The rest of my night wasn't as restful with lots of kicks in the back, but Pyper was safe from those dreadful bugs!  On a side note, it has been just over two months since Kensley has thrown up in the middle of the night so we are crossing our fingers that continues to last!

No comments: