Monday, January 14, 2008

La Cucaracha



The other night we were talking about what we should have for dinner when I said that I was really in the mood for Mexican food. I was kind of joking and then Stephen responded that there was a Mexican restaurant near the Vatican that he had seen recently. So, we all got excited and decided to go. I have had A LOT of pasta and pizza the last couple weeks. It turned out that he hadn't really seen the restaurant, but just the sign advertising it. It seemed silly for some reason to eat Mexican food while in Italy so we were a little embarrassed to ask for directions. So, it took a while to find while wandering the streets, but we finally prevailed! It wasn't the same as we are used to, but it was still good. It was also the most expensive meal we have had yet. I guess they can charge outrageous prices since they dominate the Mexican food market in Rome. This picture is of the bathroom there. :o)

No comments: