Friday, January 25, 2008

We are home!! Yeah! :o) We had a great vacation, but after being away for a month, I am glad to be home to relax and then get organized. I have a lot to do to get my house the way I want to, but I am hoping that a little each day will get it done soon. It isn't easy with a little monster attached to you all the time.
Speaking of monsters, Kensley had her 18-month check up yesterday morning. She weighed in at 23 1/2 lbs and was 30 1/2 inches tall. She was nervous the second we walked into the dr's office and wouldn't let me put her down. Whenever the nurse or doctor came near her, she would cry. Then she had to have 2 shots which validated her fears. I was pressured into giving her a flu shot that I really don't think she needed. Oh well. She gets 6 months of peace because she doesn't have to go back to the doctor until she is 2.
I am so excited to be home and don't plan to go anywhere for a while. Stephen will be home for a visit in April (April 17-May 6) and we are going to stay home and relax this time. I have registered Kensley for a couple community classes that start next week, Tot Time and a toddler gymnastics class. I think it will be fun for her to get out of the house and make new friends. Speaking of new friends, Kensley starts Nursery this Sunday!! I am so excited and hope she stays in class and likes it.

No comments: