Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sistine Chapel



This is one of the famous paintings by Michelangelo on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. Shhh... Don't tell anyone we took a picture! We had to be very sneaky about it because they don't allow pictures in there. There are guards walking around making sure that you don't. :o) I don't know why, but I have always liked this painting. So, I couldn't resist taking a picture of it. Last time we were in Italy, I took a picture of it and then we lost 3 days worth of pictures on the camera. It was devastating, so I am very happy that I was able to get another opportunity.

2 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...

Ok I am so Jealous. I love looking at your blog every day and seeing all the fun things you are doing! Tell Stephen Hi for us!!

Robert said...

What a cool shot, don't worry I don't know anyone to tell on you for you taking it.
These are all amazing shots, I am jealous! Kensley is cuter than ever too! I love the dollar store shot!