Monday, November 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged! Rules: Post rules on your blog. Answer the six "8" items. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.


8 Things I did yesterday:

1. slept in late (9:45!)
2. took a shower
3. went to Church
4. Taught Sharing Time in Primary
5. Talked to Stephen on instant message and videocam
6. watched TV with Kensley asleep on my lap
7. Had a bowl of ice cream that I shared with Kensley
8. Went to bed at 12:30AM

8 Things I Look Forward To:

1. Stephen coming home tomorrow!!!!!
2. Thanksgiving Dinner
3. Thanksgiving Desserts
4. Visiting with Family
5. Losing 20 pounds
6. Organizing my house and getting Kensley out of my bedroom!
7. Kensley sleeping all night in her own bed
8. Paying off the Mortgage!

8 Restaraunts I Like:

1. The Cheesecake Factory
2. Costa Vida
3. In n Out
4. Sweet Tomatoes
5. Olive Garden
6. Oregano's
7. Sonic
8. Applebee's

8 Things On My Wish List:

1. Stephen coming home for good
2. Vacation to Austria (Singing the Sound of Music on the hilltops!)
3. A nice new home with a yard, a garage, and a play room!
4. Vacation to Boston and everywhere else there is to go.
5. A whole year of Savings in the bank.
6. Losing weight while eating as much ice cream and brownies as possible!
7. A million dollars!
8. A Maid

8 Favorite TV Shows:

1. The Amazing Race
2. NCIS
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Army Wives
5. ER
6. Life
7. Law & Order
8. Rachael Ray

8 People I Tag: (You're It!)

1. Lorna
2. Kari
3. Stephanie
4. Amber
5. Kelsi
6. Lindy
7. Bobbi
8. Hannah

No comments: