Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sharing Time


I had to do sharing time in primary today...ugh! I hate it. I like to come up with ideas where I don't have to do a lot of talking or "teaching". The less I have to do, the better. So, I decided that since it is Thanksgiving in a few days, we would talk about the things we are thankful for. I drew and cut out a tree, which was a huge project in itself due to my seriously lacking artistic skills and then cut out a million leaves for the kids to write what they were thankful for on the leaves. I think it turned out pretty good even if it was pretty wild for a while. I also made them little books called "my gratitude book". An idea I can't take credit for. Hopefully I am done with sharing time for a few months and I am sure glad this day is finally over so I can stop stressing about it.

1 comment:

sanpinney said...

You're tagged! Look at my new post.