Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting Ridiculous

So, I was all excited about our ward's Enrichment meeting tonight. It was on food storage and we had a guest speaker, Wendy Dewitt, who was going to give us fun new ways to store our food and ideas for fun things to store. I put Kensley in the children's class and settled into my seat for the lesson. Less than 10 minutes into it, the girls came to get me saying Kensley was throwing up! So, I had to run in and take care of her while she is crying and still throwing up all over. It was all over the floor and her clothes so I had to strip all her clothes off and try and clean everything up. In the meantime, I am missing this wonderful class that I didn't want to miss! I had her stripped to her diaper and decided that probably wasn't a good idea to leave her that way, so luckily we live close to the church. So, I ran home, grabbed the first item of clothing I found to put on her and ran back to the church to catch the rest of the meeting with Kensley on my lap. I figured her playing time was over. I don't know what the deal is with this girl. All this throwing up started around September, but it is truly getting old and I don't know what to do about it. She used to be such a good eater and never threw up or choked. I found out they were feeding her goldfish and grapes, so maybe she ate too much at once and choked, I don't know. I just wish the throwing up would stop!!

1 comment:

sanpinney said...

Grapes can be dangerous. I feel for you. This is a terrible situation. Maybe talk to the doctor??