Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Life Lesson # 347

Don't twirl your hair into the curtains!
We have no idea how long Kensley was stuck in this position. I had went up into her home and started a movie for her and then went downstairs. About 20-30 minutes later Stephen went upstairs and went in her room to check on her and this is what we found. She was pretty upset. It took some doing, but I was finally able to get her hair untangled from the curtains. I am really hoping she has learned her lesson. I am constantly telling her not to play with the curtains because it is dangerous! It has been a pretty traumatic evening.

2 comments:

sanpinney said...

Kids get into the funniest predicaments... Conner got stuck in a kitchen drawer just yesterday. But, I think Kensley wins!

Robert said...

how does that even happen