Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stinkin' Kids!

Pyper woke up from her nap this afternoon and when I picked her up out of the crib I noticed she had a dirty diaper and it was leaking. Yuck! So, I went downstairs and stripped off her clothes and changed her diaper. I ran upstairs to get her a new outfit and in that few seconds I heard something drop on the floor. This is what I found... We have a child lock on my cupboard with all the baking supplies. Pyper gets so mad when she can't open it and is always trying. Unfortunately, it still opens a crack and she realized she can reach in and grab certain things. She emptied an entire bag of Andes baking chips on the floor and started eating as fast as she could and Kensley decided to join the party.


This is what happened when I swept it all up and threw it in the trash!

1 comment:

Robert said...

love the crime scene photos