Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Monsters!

I was sleeping peacefully in my bed last night, doesn't happen often, when I was rudely awakened by Kensley screaming hysterically.  I just knew I would go in her room and find that she had thrown up everywhere.  Thankfully, I discovered there was only a monster in her room.  I sent her to my bed and tucked Pyper back in and went back to bed.  Usually, late nights like this equals lots of barf everywhere so I was relieved.  It took me FOREVER to go back to sleep and when I woke up Kensley this morning to get ready for school she was all smiles.  She did say that she could see the monster peeking under the door at us while we slept, though.  Hopefully this isn't a new thing we are going to have to endure, but right now I will take monsters over vomit any night!

2 comments:

sanpinney said...

You need to have Stephen go in her room and kill all the monsters with his pretend machine gun. That's how we fixed the problem with R.J. With Conner, it's dinosaurs. I just told Conner to tell the mean dinosaurs, "Go away, mean dinosaur!" and that works for him. :o)

Jen West said...

I totally agree! I'll take monsters, too :)