Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I recently bought a sewing machine in an effort to learn how to sew. My first big project was making Kensley's Halloween costume this year. I never would have been able to make it myself so I took advantage of my visit with my mom last month by hauling the sewing machine to her house and she helped me make it step by step. Here is the finished product! I think it turned out pretty good. :o) Operation Wonder Woman is a success! I was so excited when I found the pattern. I loved Wonder Woman when I was growing up and always wanted to be her. As it turns out, Stephen has always had a crush on Wonder Woman so it was the perfect choice.

Kensley enjoying her spoils after trick or treating. Of course, she threw up all over herself before the night is over, but that is becoming quite normal for us. I would think something was wrong if she didn't throw up!

2 comments:

Robert said...

i absolutley love that costume... i was so mad, i was home for halloween this year (a first) so i had candy, all the lights on and there i sat, eatingt he candy because I only got 1 trick or treater... who totally scored because i hooked him up big time!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

She looked so cute in that costume! And you did a GREAT job sewing it.
I didn't even have the guts to sew Camryn's! I hot glued it! ha ha in case I messed up, I could then just pull it apart and re-glue! :D