Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Styrofoam Chairs


I recently bought a sewing machine in a grand endeavor to learn to sew. I decided to take advantage of my time in Lapoint with my Mom and lug it all the way here so she could help me with my latest big project, making a Wonder Woman costume for Kensley for Halloween. So Cute! By the way, we are well underway with this project and it has been a very frustrating process and I am finding I don't have much of a talent for sewing. I am plucking along, however, and it is coming close to being finished. She is going to be the cutest little Wonder Woman ever! I dare anyone to suggest otherwise! My sewing machine was still in the box and Kensley took all the package stuffing and used it as a little chair. She spent the afternoon sitting in it and reading books.

No comments: