Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Fun


For some reason I have it ingrained in my head the Sunday is treat day and I can't stop myself from making some sort of dessert. Today it was double chocolate cookie bars and here is Kensley enjoying her portion. In case you are wondering, she is half naked because she requested tomato soup for dinner and she always makes a big mess. So, I decided not to dress her. And, also, her face is slathered in lip gloss in case you were also wondering about that.
All Kensley's chairs were missing from her table and I turned around and saw that she had created a train. I thought it was kind of funny.

2 comments:

Robert said...

it would seem as though there is never a dull moment in your houselhold

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

ha ha ha that is so cute.
Man, I think I need to swing by your place on Sundays.. I always have a sweet tooth in me! :]